Training Sessions for Medicaid Providers
XP & XE Modifier Email from Amerigroup 3-24-17: Help for IHH providers billing their care coordination code 99490 with a U modifier with their PMPM on the same day as an outpatient therapy claim.
Amerigroup offers numerous training's
- On the Left side, there are training's under Training Programs and Tutorials
- On right side, look under Training and Credentialing
- Behavioral Health and Long-Term Services and Supports Provider Network Account Executive Territories
- Coalition Billing 101 PowerPoint (2-22-17)
United Health Care in partnership with the Coalition for Family and Children's Services in Iowa is helping Coalition members understand Claims Billing with United Health Care.
- The Coalition created the following: Iowa's Managed Care "Cheat Sheet" for United Health Care
- Steve Inzerello, MBA Network Manager, Central Region attended the Coalition's Collaboration Day on April 5, 2017 and walked agencies through the "Cheat Sheet" and answered questions.
- The discussion was recorded. To Listen to the Conversation, CLICK HERE.
United also offers numerous trainings on their website:
The Iowa Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers offers continuing education opportunities throughout the year for social workers around the state.
Children's Justice Initiative
Iowa's Children's Justice Initiative is dedicated to improving the lives and future prospects of children who pass through Iowa's dependency courts.
Collaboration among courts and others who have a stake in the foster care system is absolutely essential to accomplish far-reaching reforms.
The DHS Service Training Website is another great source of valuable trainings! Many of these trainings are open to Child Welfare Providers in addition to DHS staff. Individuals enroll themselves in upcoming classes and webinars. This effort encourages public and private child welfare workers to learn together and discuss policy and practice.
The Child Welfare Research & Training Project (CWRTP) is a collaborative effort between Iowa State University and the Iowa Department of Human Services. The CWRTP is part of the Human Development & Family Studies Department within the College of Human Sciences.